background





Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cupcakes & Ice Cream...Cookies

So I Love anything with Cupcakes. I see that "Cupcake Cookies" are the big trend right now. So I decided to Make and Ice Some Sugar Cookies. Wonderful Recipe found  HERE ~

I just used Wilton Icing in a Bottle and mixed it with some food gel to tint it pink, since it was my first Icing project.....hope to make some "Royal Icing" in the near future.......
And now for the Ice Cream.... Love using the white sugar, makes it look kinda frosty, dontcha think ?


Finally, after about 8 hours, they were complete. Know I understand why Bakeries charge as much as they do,LOL...................................................................................................................................................

Stay Tuned for my next "Party & Goodies", Theme: Graduation.....

No comments:

Post a Comment