background





Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Petite Fours & French Macarons

So, I think after St. Patrick's Day, the next thing I want to try is Petite Fours....
I found a really great tutorial HERE

I didn't know that Petite Fours could be round , I guess I have always seen them in
fancy catalogs as squares.... These little hats would be fun too ~ http://fraichegifts.com/petite-four-hats.aspx
Easter is coming up.....

Do you have any tips or tricks for making Petite Fours ?

Another thing that might be fun to try are French Macarons,not macaroons with coconut, but
Macarons. Here's one recipe from Martha Stewart...

I Love that they are so colorful...... I found this Great Picture @ Snackish .....

To see the complete History of French Macrons, Check Out the Wikepedia....

Have a Great Wednesday :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment